Well, in my defence I had to make the most of this lovely fabric 🙂 But yes, it is number five! See here, here and here for earlier ones, and if you must here! I did consider the Seamworks Wembly Cardigan (and therefore ticking off a March Seamworks project too), but it seemed too similar to my Oslo in it, so an Astoria it was.
Because I knew the pattern so well, I did try something new here though. Using Jane of homemadebyjane’s fame, I threaded some green thread in the very far left spool. Noting Chris of saidanddone’s advice on cleaning up and tightening this very same spool I also solved my gap-y issues from my Oslo. Result: success on both scores! I’m so pleased with the finish of this, it looks super Bprofessional. Thank you both 🙂 Indeed, another Mum up at the school gates couldn’t believe I’d made it 🙂 I’m actually thinking of returning to my Oslo to see if I can redo the sleeves without them becoming too short…
Pattern: Seamworks Astoria
Adjustments: Added two inches to body (much though I love wearing my others with my high waisted jeans, I wanted this be to be a little more wearable with skirts)
Soundtrack: Lordes Pure Heroine